[Samba] ldap.conf

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Wed Aug 13 00:51:44 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 12 August 2008 19:30:47 Michael Heydon wrote:
> Michael Heydon wrote:
> > I've had a quick flick through the docs and I can't see any explicit
> > instructions on how to set up NSS
>
> I stand corrected, it is in chapter 5 of Samba by Example. It has a
> samba ldap.conf for NSS_LDAP.
>
> *Michael Heydon - IT Administrator *
> michaelh at jaswin.com.au <mailto:michaelh at jaswin.com.au>

Michael,

Thanks for putting this clarification on the record.  I do beleive that
Chapters 5-7 of Samba3-ByExample are much in need of updating.  Given the
level of change since Samba 3.0.23 the whole spectrum of Samba documentation
is in need of updating.

Cheers,
John T.
--
John H Terpstra

"Don't do as I do; Show me how to better!" - Anonymous.