[Samba] roaming profiles and folder redirection: programs 'not responding'

David Collins db.collins at yahoo.com.au
Mon Aug 11 06:07:12 GMT 2008

Heiko,

I suggest you concentrate on the re-directed folders - not the roaming
profile - because the roaming profile is copied to the local hard disc
when you log on - so throughout your session it is locally stored.  You
might try un-directing your re-directed folders one at a time (over a
period of a week) to see which one appears to be affecting performance.

Regards,
David Collins