[Samba] Cant Set Password on Windows Side.

Jeff L jeff80 at linuxmail.org
Mon Aug 11 03:39:42 GMT 2008

Hi Gary,

Yes to all of the above.  Yes userpasswd is what we use on all of our servers. This one in particular is causing trouble.

Is there a log file that gives more detail on the error?

=
MRV-Firewall KVM Switch
48 server ports; 8 analog/3 IP users; 1U; UXGA 1600x1400 pixels.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=1925e125ed67ef034257c911b21d4c34