[Samba] Supporting large file transfers

Jeff L jeff80 at linuxmail.org
Tue Aug 5 03:19:56 GMT 2008

Samba version 3.0.25b-1.1.cc

I cant seem to transfer files over 40gb from a windows machine --> samba share.

as far as socket options im using

socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192 SO_KEEPALIVE

Is there any other tweaks I can use to help make this system more reliable?

I get random errors.."network path not found" or something similar..

=
Aconcagua Expedition with Alpine Ascents
Aconcagua Expedition with America's Guide Service. International expeditions to the world's highest peaks. Comprehensive mountaineering school. The Seven Summits Company since 1986.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=9b35cc99a796487659e031c2859d46a8