[Samba] Samba 3.2.0: Unable make document Help

oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp
Fri Aug 1 02:10:42 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 04:12:01PM +0200, Karolin Seeger wrote:

> It looks like the package "docbook-xsl-stylesheets" is missing on your
> system.
>
> Please make sure that the following packages are installed:
> dblatex, docbook, docbook-xml-website, docbook-xsl-stylesheets

I am using CentOS 5.2 , but CentOS has not docbook-xml-website,docbook-xls-stylesheets.
So I serched rpm.pbone.net and dag.wieers.com,but I did'nt found those packages.

Is this package only depend SuSE?

--- Oota Toshiya ---  oota at mail.linux.bs1.fc.nec.co.jp
NEC Computers Software Operations Unit              Shiba,Minato,Tokyo
Open Source Software Platform Development Division  Japan,Earth,Solar system
(samba-jp/ldap-jp Staff,mutt-j admin,analog-jp/samba-jp postmaster)