[Samba] Planning to start a new server

stephane.purnelle at corman.be stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Mon Apr 28 14:26:38 GMT 2008

have you tried (if possible) samba-3.0.28a ?

I can read in change log :
Fix ACL set bug when group being set is the primary group.

I don't use the windows ACL management, I have a modified webmin file
manager for manage ACL.

thanks

        Stéphane

Stéphane PURNELLE                         stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 087/342467

samba-bounces+stephane.purnelle=corman.be at lists.samba.org a écrit sur
28/04/2008 16:15:16 :