[Samba] XP SP2 not running sambaLogonScript:

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Fri Apr 25 18:37:31 GMT 2008

I can't get my Windows PCs to run sambaLogonScript: as declared in
openldap 2.3.39 and samba 3.0.28a.  In LDAP for a user I have:

sambaLogonScript: \\tester\netlogon\scripts\testersamba.bat

but when I log in as the user, the script is not ran.  I can run it
manually by clicking start, run, and pasting
\\tester\netlogon\scripts\testersamba.bat and it runs fine, but it just
won't run it during log in.  A log level = 10 and grep \.bat
/var/log/samba/* reveals nothing.