[Samba] (no subject)

Eric Roseme eroseme at emonster.rose.hp.com
Fri Apr 25 16:02:43 GMT 2008

Hi Sudheer,

Although your particular case is fixed already, I'll reply here for
completeness to the list.

HP-UX requires a special tweak to the /etc/krb5.conf file in order to
create a keytab file - the addition of the "WRFILE" parameter.  This is
fully explained in the "HP CIFS Server and Kerberos" whitepaper, located
here:

http://www.docs.hp.com/en/7213/HPCIFSKerberosV103.pdf

Eric Roseme