[Samba] Yet another Samba How-to

Mike Petersen mgpeter at pcc-services.com
Thu Apr 24 21:13:13 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I put together a "High Level"
Samba How-to that I believe is very informative for "Samba Beginners". I
wrote it using Novell's Suse Linux Enterprise Server as part of a book I
promised a few clients that I contract for - although I did write it in
such a way that it can be used for virtually any GNU/Linux Distribution.

I wrote this "on my own time" and I am the sole copyright holder - if
the Samba Developers want me to either post it as-is on the Samba Wiki
or edit out the SLES parts and post it on the Samba Wiki I would be
happy to (when I get the time of course :-)

You can access the how-to at:

http://www.pcc-services.com/sles/samba.html

Anyway, feedback is always welcome.

Mike Petersen