[Samba] Windows app can't clean up temp files

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Thu Apr 24 17:53:58 GMT 2008

A couple of my users use Solidworks which creates temp files that look like
~$drawing_name.sldrw in the directory that they¹re opened in.

I¹ve changed permissions till I¹m blue in the face and can not get this
program to clean up it¹s temp files.  Whenever a user goes back into a
drawing they get permission denied on the temp files.  This problem does not
happen when the files are hosted on a genuine Windows server.

What should I go look at?

-brian