[Samba] changing file permissions from Windows

Toni Casueps casueps at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:54:31 GMT 2008

I don't know if this is a Windows problem or if I don't have the correct Samba configuration... each time that I want to change permissions for a shared file, it asks me to log in with an account which has permissions in my domain !!, no matter if I logged in with the Samba admin account or with a normal account.