[Samba] Samba + terminal services

Andy theands at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 23:23:00 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is any support for samba and terminal services? I
currently have two windows boxes, one with terminal services installed and
the other with active directory.  From what I have seen terminal services
relies heavily upon AD and DNS.  Could anyone point me in the direction of
any informative sources that will help me get my Terminal services box
pulling credential information from a samba PDC.

Is it as simple as moving my terminal services box from my windows domain to
the samba domain? Or is there some deeper integration between AD, DNS and
terminal services.