[Samba] roaming profiles WXP and Win2k

Libor Kunes libor.kunes at sion.cz
Wed Apr 16 10:31:34 GMT 2008

Hello,
On our server I use samba 3.0.25 and on clients I use Windows 2000 and
Windows XP. To run both windows I have to use two separate sets of
profiles for each user. If a user "test" logs in win2k he uses profile
from /home/profiles/Win2K and if he longs in WinXP he uses profile from
/home/profiles/WinXP.

I would like to ask you if there is a way how to integrate profiles so
that the user would use one set of profile. Or if there is a way how to
set up one set of profile and the other will be coppied from this first set?

Thank you for help

Libor

________ Information from ESET Mail Security ________
This message was checked by ESET Mail Security.
http://www.eset.com