[Samba] Samba v3.0 domain to Windows 2003 AD

Shivakumar Gowda K shivakumarg at magma.ca
Tue Apr 8 05:41:34 GMT 2008

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Hi Team,

	I would like to migrate from Samba v 3.0 to Windows 2003 AD.

	I have more than 800 users on Samba domain and would like to migrate
on windows 2003 AD transperently.

	Users should not feel anything change on their profile. All of them
are having locally stored domain profile. No roaming profile.

	Is there any way to do this or i need to build the new domain on
windows 2003 AD and create the users and migrate at client side one by
one.

	Please help me on this
	Thanks and Regards,

	Shivakumar