[Samba] samba and mac

Matteo Filippetto matteo.filippetto at email.it
Fri Apr 11 14:54:47 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,

I testing a samba 3.0.24 server on debian 4.0r1 in a network
with mac, linux and windows client that have to access the samba share.

Now all is working good but a client with mac os x 10.3.9 still has some
problems:
I can connect to the samba shares and I can create, modify and delete files.
Also I can copy files between mac and samba using the terminal and the
CP command.
The only thing I can't do is drag and drop file in the samba share.

Has anyone some ideas about this matter?

Thanks a lot,

Matteo

 Sponsor:
 Offerta SKY a 15 € al mese: vedi tutto quello che vuoi tra Mondo, Cinema, Sport e Calcio.
* Solo con SKY puoi avere così tanto per così poco!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7778&d=11-4