[Samba] File locks?

Jim Young jyoung at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Thu Apr 10 23:28:25 GMT 2008

Thank you for the reply,

# modinfo cifs
filename:       /lib/modules/2.6.24-1-686/kernel/fs/cifs/cifs.ko
version:        1.52
Specification e.g. Samba and Windows
license:        GPL
author:         Steve French <sfrench at us.ibm.com>
srcversion:     6BE8BB9F68C542F4B1774D3
depends:
vermagic:       2.6.24-1-686 SMP mod_unload 686
parm:           CIFSMaxBufSize:Network buffer size (not including header).
Default: 16384 Range: 8192 to 130048 (int)
parm:           cifs_min_rcv:Network buffers in pool. Default: 4 Range: 1 to
64 (int)
parm:           cifs_min_small:Small network buffers in pool. Default: 30
Range: 2 to 256 (int)
parm:           cifs_max_pending:Simultaneous requests to server. Default:
50 Range: 2 to 256 (int)

E-mail: jim.young at ucalgary.ca