[Samba] Weird - all printers auto-installing

Fri Apr 4 19:54:47 GMT 2008

Has anyone ever seen this before? I was at a friends place of business,
and he wanted me to look at something, an I noticed this...

I'm guessing this is somehow related to uPnP or something like that...

Every workstation that has any printers attached - and they are NOT
shared - are automatically installed by every other workstation. I have
tried deleting them from the other workstations, but they keep coming back.

--

Best regards,

Charles