[Samba] Samba users as local workstation admins?

web stuff zaq12345rdx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:29:35 GMT 2008

After you set up those users on the PDC, you should be able to add
them to the Administrators group on the Windows workstation. I have
done that with a few users and it is working properly as far as I can
tell. The important thing is that you must add the DOMAIN user to the
Administrators group, not the current local user.

Hope this helps!
Bob