[Samba] Urgent... winbind and keytab file creation

Oliver Weinmann oliver.weinmann at vega.de
Wed Apr 2 14:41:58 GMT 2008

Ok. i got it. I had to change the parameter for:

krb5_ccache_type = FILE

now the users get a "cached" ticket at login. COOL :)

but when the automount daemon tries to mount their home it fails:

Apr  2 16:41:09 rhel4wbtest2 rpc.gssd[1793]: WARNING: Failed to create
krb5 context for user with uid 82967 for server ds-san-02.vegagroup.net
Apr  2 16:41:12 rhel4wbtest2 rpc.gssd[1793]: rpcsec_gss:
gss_init_sec_context: (major) Miscellaneous failure - (minor) No
credentials found with supported encryption types

Cheers,
Oli