[Samba] errors join samba 3.0.26a to windows 2003 r2

Eli Kleinman elik at bhphotovideo.com
Tue Sep 25 14:03:17 GMT 2007

After testing for a while; I found out that to get my samba server to
join I will need to enable anonymous access for netlogon pipe's(I tested
that on A test server and it worked), is that the only way to join samba
to a windows 2003 domain? I verified DNS and everything seems to be fine.

Thanks for the help,
-Eli