[Samba] Q: how to collect user/group-names

Aaron Kincer kincera at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:05:40 GMT 2007

I'm not entirely sure I follow. Do you mean to say you are you saying you
want to be able to get a list of users and groups that are listed in the ACL
entries on a file server? I'm guess this is conceptually a way to get a
snapshot of all users and groups that are being used in some form or fashion
on a file server.

Do I understand you correctly?