[Samba] thread removal

Gianluca Culot gianlucaculot at dmsware.com
Mon Sep 24 09:16:28 GMT 2007

Hello list

I've a peculiar request (not really related to a samba system problem)

In the beginning of the year I asked for help to this list, and exchanged
emails with many users, to solve an issue (samba vs AD2k3) . I exchanged
many emails trying different commands and sending many results of these
commands.
Unfortunately I did not changed all assigned usernames with anonymous ones.
No a user in my net discoverd her name in the archive of this list, and is
asking to remove the thread with her name.

I don't know if this is possible and how.
Could someone please help with the correct procedure ?

THANKS