[Samba] samba - ad domain trust windows 2003 native mode

werner maes werner.maes at cc.kuleuven.be
Wed Sep 19 07:31:49 GMT 2007

Hello

Is it possible to establish an interdomain trust between samba
3.0.25c and Windows 2003 Active Directory in Windows 2003 native mode?
According to the howto Chapter 18, last phrase it is not: "It works
with Samba-3 and NT4 domains, and also with Samba-3 and Windows 200x
ADS in mixed mode ".

But Volcker Lendecke replied on a mail in the samba mailing list: