[Samba] Questions about the new idmap interface

simo idra at samba.org
Sat Sep 15 17:12:26 GMT 2007

Sorry if I already asked about this, do you see the TestGroup from
PASING if you do a getent PASING\\TestGroup ?

If so there seem to be something fishy as from the log it seem to
recognize this group comes from the trusted domain, but  still tries to
see if it is mapped with Group Mapping, might be a bug, need to drill
more into it, and unfortunately, right now I don;t have a setup like
yours to test.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce