R: [Samba] howwinbind cache time works

Gianluca Culot gianlucaculot at dmsware.com
Fri Sep 14 13:46:32 GMT 2007

> -----Messaggio originale-----
> Da: Gerald (Jerry) Carter [mailto:jerry at samba.org]
> Inviato: venerdì 14 settembre 2007 14.59
> A: Gianluca Culot
> Cc: Samba at Lists. Samba. Org
> Oggetto: Re: [Samba] howwinbind cache time works

Hello Gerald and thanks for the info

But,
So cache time will start some kind of job and lowering it too much would
bose some stressing on servers and network ?

what would a reasonable value for that param ?
Actually I've set it at 3600, but as users are blaming for new password to
be accepted too slowly... I was planning to lower it at 60...
Would it be advisable ?

Regards