[Samba] Setting up Print$ share

kens kens at kensnet.org
Mon Sep 10 22:23:49 GMT 2007

I've just tried this, again, without any success on a FC6 Samba 3.0.24.7
system.

There must be something missing either in my config or the Samba build.
Do anyone have this working who could share a simple recipe to get it
going? The obvious work around is to load the drivers into the Windows
systems, as I have to date. Other than this, Samba is working fine.....

Thanks

Ken

believed to be clean.