[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 2.1.0.RC1 released
post at rolandgruber.de
Tue Oct 30 20:23:48 GMT 2007
LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 2.1.0.RC1 - October 30th, 2007
LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.
This release comes with a new tabular design for the account pages.
The Samba 3 module now supports terminal server settings.
This is a test release. Do not use it in productive environments!
Please report any problems until 2007-11-04.
* management of Unix user and group accounts (posixAccount/posixGroup)
* management of Samba 2.x/3 user and host accounts
* management of Kolab 2 accounts (kolabInetorgPerson)
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units (OU)
* schema browser
* tree view
* multiple configuration files
* multi-language support: Catalan, Chinese (Traditional + Simplified),
Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
* support for LDAP+SSL/TLS
This software is available under the GNU General Public License V2.0.
You can get the newest version at http://lam.sf.net.
It may take some time until you can download the files from all mirrors.
File formats: DEB, RPM, tar.gz
There is also a FreeBSD port.
Debian users may use the packages in unstable.
You can try our demo installation online.
If you find a bug please file a bug report. For questions or
implementing new features please use the forum and feature request
tracker at our Sourceforge homepage http://www.sf.net/projects/lam.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2007:
Michael Duergner <michael at duergner.com>
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
Tilo Lutz <tilolutz at gmx.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The comlete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/attachments/20071030/5b6a6280/signature.bin
More information about the samba