[Samba] ntbackup and samba

per at qvtech.cc per at qvtech.cc
Tue Oct 30 06:40:19 GMT 2007

Hello,

Not a problem to acchive but here is a couple of things to consider 1.
ntbackup is not considered to be any good alternative bacula would be
better www.bacula.org secondly don't do differential backups, everytime
you are doing the backup it has to check the time stamp if it differs any
from what it has on the tape then decide to backup the file or not, takes
a loooong time to do and not really a safe way of backing up.

Regards
Per