[Samba] Samba "hijack" the connection?

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Mon Oct 22 06:31:18 GMT 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007 12:35:23 Michael Heydon wrote:
> It sounds like you want a trust relationship.
>
> If you have DomainA and DomainB and a two way trust between them then
> users from DomainA can log on to computers in DomainB and vice versa. If
> you had something like ADMT you could do your migration in one shot
> quite quickly, that way you wouldn't have to worry so much about legacy
> users, etc.
>
> Does anyone know if ADMT can migrate to Samba? I know it can migrate
> from NT4 so I suspect from Samba should be ok. I'm not so sure about
> going to it though.
>
> Either way, a trust is a prerequisite for using ADMT.

Hello Michael,
Yes. I have setup inter-domain trust between the samba and w2k. So, with
interdomain trust working, it makes changing domain membership in wxp becomes
unnecessary, right?
http://linux2.arinet.org
13:28:48 up 3:33, 2.6.20-16-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.