[Samba] Can't see or change ACLs on Windows

Eric Diven eric.diven at edsiohio.com
Fri Oct 19 13:55:35 GMT 2007

Whoops, these were both supposed to go to the list.

If I log on as the owner of the file, I still can't add another entry to
the ACL.  I can change the permissions set on the user, group and world
permissions, but that's it.  I do see that that the owner is identified
as the user I'm logged in as.

~Eric