[Samba] Can't see or change ACLs on Windows

Eric Diven eric.diven at edsiohio.com
Thu Oct 18 13:11:59 GMT 2007

Here you go:

bash-3.00# /usr/local/samba/sbin/smbd -b | grep ACL
   HAVE_SYS_ACL_H
   HAVE_SOLARIS_ACLS
   HAVE__ACL
   HAVE__FACL

It looks plausible to me, but I'm assuming you know better than I what
it should say.  Also, I did just check, and that is the binary that the
init script is starting.  If I've done something stupid again, it isn't
that ;-)

~Eric