[Samba] samba problems

Mario Mira mariom at rcn.com
Sat Oct 13 07:10:45 GMT 2007

Hello,
I am running Solaris 10 on a Ultra Sparc 10 and I am having problems
with the access to the share
directory for each user. I am able to see the path but when I try to
access and type my ID and Password I can I get an error message that I
have permission issues and can not access the network. I want to use the
/export/home/each_user_homedir as their share directory for each user.
Is Swat a good idea to use? I tried both ways following instructions I
found on the internet and with Swat but same result.
Any help is really appreciated.
Regards,
Mario