[Samba] Access Denied, Unable To Connect

Yudi Wijaya yudiw at centrin.net.id
Fri Oct 5 11:09:22 GMT 2007

I have problem setting samba configuration file to share my printer
this is my smb.conf : http://pastebin.com/m5ee0460
My OS is Ubuntu 7.04 and my printer is Epson LX-300+ connected to that
Ubuntu.
I got the last version of samba from apt-get sources.
I use driver 9 pin dot matrix and print from ubuntu is okay..
I can print too from my windows to ubuntu lx-300 even i got status
Access Denied, Unable To Connect
I just don't want to see that error message... actually we have
accounting server that need print over samba to printer that shared over
windows, but i want change those windows to linux (ubuntu), maybe Access
Denied, Unable To Connect make the accounting server can not do print...
Please help me how to fix it... thank you

Yudi