[Samba] Strange profile behavior ...

Sébastien CRAMATTE s.cramatte at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 4 17:45:32 GMT 2007

Efectifvely seems to be permissions problems ...

With user that are  in "Administrators" group it works perfectly  for
normal users  doesn't works
What should be the  correct permissions on  "Documents And Settings"
folder ?

What happens is when a normal user log in on the system  a folder with
his name is created inside
Documents And Settings ... But when logout  Windows XP delete always
delete this folder ...

WINXP1 is the local computer name our domain is "ZEN" ...

Currently we have :

Administradors/WINXP1      ->     all permissions
SYSTEM  ->  all permissions
All  ->  Read and Execute, Show folder content, Read
Users/WINXP1  ->  Read and Execute, Show folder content, Read

Advanced Users/WINXP1 ->  Read and Execute, Show folder content, Read