[Samba] Strange profile behavior ...

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Thu Oct 4 16:27:25 GMT 2007

On the XP machine, is there a folder being created in "c:\documents and
settings\" with the users account name?
Do they (the user logging on) have permission to write to that folder?
Is that user (or a group the user belongs to) a member of the local
administrators group on the XP machine they are logging onto?
I realize you may not want to run in that setup, but it would eliminate a
permissions issue for testing....
Dennis