[Samba] Running multiple instances of Samba and LDAP question

Sascha Cvijetic saschac66 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 10:30:36 GMT 2007

Dear All,

I work for the small IT company and I would like to ask  the question concerning the project that I work on-Namely is it posible to run multiple instances of Samba and LDAP paralely on the one server --For example one cental server for Samba and LDAP and one instance running for each separate client -and if it possible the suggestion how to best accomplish that ...
I thank you in advance for your time and effort ..

Sascha Cvijetic

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Sascha Cvijetic