[Samba] Samba security policy editor for XP client

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 3 08:13:01 GMT 2007

Dear all

                  I have setup of samba 3.x with XP pro client machine now i want to implement policy of desktop control or start menu hide or something like that i have read about it on google and i have find pedit tool but i didnt got any that type of tool for XP machine. I am not expert on MS envirmnet to anybody can help me how to edit policy or create policy ???? i dont know how to create NTConfig.POL file give me suggestion for XP enverment.

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

http://www.linuxbug.org