[Samba] Win XP Off Line Files "Access Denied" Samba 3.1.1

Roosevelt Hubbard roosevelt.hubbard at isilon.com
Thu Nov 29 17:31:04 GMT 2007

Hello,

I hope I can resolve this issue by posting to this list!  I'm new to the *nux world!

Client Win XP SP2 configures Off Line Folders, the shares are located on our Cluster "FreeBSD" using Samba 3.1.1. durring initail log on the clients receive " Access Denied"  after five -ten seconds a manual snyc will be sucsessful. A manual sync of the offline folder will produce "Access Denied " periodicly.

I hope my senario is clear and understanding... Thanks in advance,

Roosevelt Hubbard |  Technical Support Analyst
Isilon Systems    P +1-206-315-7500    F  +1-206-315-7501
www.isilon.com    D +1-206-777-7901    E  rhubbard at isilon.com

The Isilon Knowledge Base: A wealth of product and technical support information at your fingertips.  www.isilon.com/support <http://www.isilon.com/support >

How breakthroughs begin.(tm)