[Samba] Mount point of Samba Share

Vijay Thakur turiyain at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 29 04:55:41 GMT 2007

Dear Friends,

I have a running Samba Server on OpenSuse 10.3. On the client side i am accessing these samba share by using: nautilus --> File --> Connect to server. After filling the information in the dialog boxes i am able to access the shared files and folder. The share name is visible in the one side of the pane. What when i am trying to attach a file to my e-mails reside on samba server then the share location is not accessible. Will any body tell me that where is mount point of the share.

This is urgent,

Vijay Thakur
Chandigarh