[Samba] smbclient printout

Michael Heydon michaelh at jaswin.com.au
Thu Nov 29 00:33:05 GMT 2007

Can I suggest that you explain the problem you are trying to solve
rather than how you plan on solving it?

I suspect that the audit vfs module would be a far better option...but
without knowing exactly what you want to do its a bit hard to say for sure.

*Michael Heydon - IT Administrator *
michaelh at jaswin.com.au <mailto:michaelh at jaswin.com.au>