[Samba] smbclient printout

Matt Lozier mlozier at spindletopoil.com
Wed Nov 28 23:06:59 GMT 2007

I'm sorry -- I didn't mean smbclient, I meant _smbstatus_ !!

My apologies....

---
Matt Lozier
Network Administrator
972.644.2581, ext. 248
972.661.2701  fax

The information contained in this message or any attached document is
confidential and intended only for the individual(s) or entity to which it
is addressed.   The information should be considered privileged and
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any unauthorized use of the information contained in or
transmitted with the communication, or dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have
received this communication in error, please inform the sender by
immediately returning this communication to the sender and then deleting the
original message and any copy of it in your possession.