[Samba] Read Write Permission

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Tue Nov 27 23:38:56 GMT 2007

Instead of giving users access to the share, make a group and give the group
access to the share. Add the needed users to the group. Later, when you add
a new user, you just add him to the group(s) he needs....

(valid users = @accounting)
Then add your users to the group.

Finally, force the group to accounting.
(force group = accounting)