***SPAM*** [Samba] LDAP logonHours problem

Peter Eser Peter.Eser at heuft.com
Tue Nov 27 07:13:43 GMT 2007

time ago I fiddled alot with sambaLogonHours. The 2 main problems I can
rethink of where

the Sunday are the first 6 FFFFFF, but the first hour is the most RIGHT bit
of this FFFFFF

sambaLogonHours is in UTC so you have to calc with your timezone (and that
is weired with
daylight saving times, because I believe the bits must be shuffled when
daylight saving time changes)

This was all try and error, did not found a documentation wich was precise
enough. No warranties.