[Samba] Upgraded from 3.0.24 to 3.0.27a now no admin permissions

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Mon Nov 26 20:56:51 GMT 2007

I have verified all of the "net groupmap list" groups are still mapped
right. The "net rpc " commands show the proper SID's and users that are
members of the adm (unix) and "Domain Admins" groups. Everything seems
correct, except that now there are no admin priviliges. All users can
log in to the server and their workstations fine. The problem are all of
the users who are members of the "Domain Admins" group do not have admin
rights now. What changed?? All I did was download the tarball for
3.0.27a and run the RHEL/makerpms.sh script. After that I just did a rpm
-Uvh samba*.rpm and it upgraded with no errors.