[Samba] NTConfig.POL

Adam Tauno Williams adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:49:08 GMT 2007

> where do i find the above "script"? so i can place it in my netlogon folder?

"Above"?  I assume you mean NTConfig.pol from the subject.

(a) it isn't a script
(b) YOU create it with the policy editor (poledit.exe)
(c) Not a Samba question,  policies are a Windows domain administration
issue, entirely, 110%.  In an NT4 domain (which is what Samba 3
provides) the DC doesn't actually do anything in relation to policies
other than serve the file at a prescribed location.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/archive/winntas/maintain/featusability/prof_pol.mspx?pf=true

--
Adam Tauno Williams, Network & Systems Administrator
Consultant - http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com