[Samba] PDC Profile problem

Michal Bruncko michal.bruncko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:18:55 GMT 2007

Hello

I think, that the second user have the same sambaSID number (you are
using LDAP as backend for samba?). Windows distinguishes between users
only on sambaSID attribute. For windows is user "A" and user "B" with
same sambaSID attribute the _same_ user. If first user "A" logs in
system and windows creates for him new profile with his privileges
(based on user SID attribute), and then logs on this machine second
user, this second user will have the same profile (and different profile
name). And that might be your problem.