[Samba] Re: Different printer drivers ...

ccaldwell at suscom-maine.net ccaldwell at suscom-maine.net
Mon Nov 19 15:34:02 GMT 2007

Greetings,

I've now received private e-mail saying that others have seen this problem,
sent e-mail to this list and received no answers.  That ultimately, they
ended up altering their Windows clients to use LPR instead of Samba.
Is this really something that a genuine MS Windows server can handle and
Samba cannot?

Does anybody know when these other drivers stopped working well and what
changed?  --Chris