[Samba] Will this binary work on solaris x86?

Morimoto, Mark K mark.k.morimoto at boeing.com
Fri Nov 16 23:19:03 GMT 2007

I am attaching this to the previous email.  This is the error I get when
trying to start up samba.

Does this mean I am trying to run this binary on an x86 platform?

# ./samba start
./samba: /opt/samba/sbin/smbd: cannot execute
Samba daemon starting
./samba: /opt/samba/sbin/nmbd: cannot execute
NetBIOS daemon starting