[Samba] Heartbeat and secrets.tdb

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Wed Nov 14 14:11:16 GMT 2007

hi,

for each samba instance (netbios name) we use different IP addresses and
configuration files. thus we have several secret.tdb files which are
also located on a cluster filesystem. this works and prevents machines
from kicking off each other from the domain

micha

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT Staff)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137
        49 (0)341 - 3550 374

Fax:   49 (0)341 - 3550 399