[Samba] Explorer window does not update

bsnottum at hkskole.no bsnottum at hkskole.no
Wed Nov 14 10:06:54 GMT 2007

Hallo!

I am running samba-3.0.10-1.4E.12.2 on centos 4.5.

Lately I am experiencing problems with explorere windows. If you eg. make
a new folder by right-click in the window it is created, but the users
cannot see it until they have refreshed by hitting F5. The same occurs if
you delete a file or a folder. The file is deleted but it does not
disappear from the windw until you hit F5.

I have tried adding refresh = 1 in smb.con but this has no effect.

Can anyone help?

Sincerely,
Bjorn

believed to be clean.